“Harp. Sax. Piano” 38/2
“Harp. Sax. Piano” 19/2
“Harp. Sax. Piano” 19/4
Audio preview: Harp.Sax.Piano
1. Pavane (Gabriel Fauré) – 6: 30
2. Solo de concert 5 eme (Jean-Baptiste Singelee) – 3: 20
3. Etudes pour saxophone alto et piano #10 (Charles Koechlin) – 2: 25
4. Coppelia (Clement Philibert Leo Delibes) – 3: 30
5. Etudes pour saxophone alto et piano #4 – Charles Koechlin) – 2: 35
6. Concertino da camera (Jacques Ibert) – 7: 24
7. Etudes pour saxophone alto et piano #6 (Charles Koechlin) – 2:00
8. Etudes pour saxophone alto et piano #2 (Charles Koechlin) – 3: 40
1, 3, 5, 7, 8 – Nikolay Kushnir – Saxophone, Anna Dobretsova – Harp;
2, 4, 6 – Nikolay Kushnir – Saxophone, Dmitry Maksimenko – Piano.
We wish you all a pleasant listening!
In this edition we have combined two beautiful instruments – saxophone and harp.
Some of the works that are on this release have never been recorded in such a tandem! The recording was made using a fleet of professional microphones such as Neumann 87, Neumann TLM140, Studer A810 tape recorder, Quatengy 478 Tape.
In 2018, she graduated from the Academic music School at the Moscow state Conservatory. P. I. Tchaikovsky in the class of harp at the associate Professor Paramonova Svetlana. He is a Laureate of International competitions (London, Moscow). Currently a student of the Conservatory. P. I. Tchaikovsky. Member of the project “Geometry of sound” resident of the theater CDR. Leads an active concert activity.
Nikolay is a laureate and winner of many national and international competitions in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Germany, Hungary. Collaborates as a soloist with the Moscow Musical theater, the National Philharmonic orchestra of Ukraine, the Luhansk regional Philharmonic, the Moscow Ensemble of Modern music.
Laureate of international competitions, occupying the position of organist in the Anglican Church of St. Andrew in Moscow and frequently performs in organ duet composition with the titular organist of the Cathedral of the Moscow Anne of Vetlugina. As a pianist he collaborates with the Symphony orchestra “Belsound”. He is the artistic Director and one of the founders of the ensemble of ancient music Capella’415.
Dobretsova Anna – harp
© Reel To Reel Tapes Russia
IP Smirnov D.O.